Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 Ducati Monster 696+ for Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Lya, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI guys,

Due to relocation I am now looking for caring hands to hand over my baby too:
    Price: 12,000 neg
    Only done: 4K+
    Has been lowered for a little female rider (which is easily fixable if needed)44
    Has new fender eliminator
    Has never een taken for a proper ride, wheels are almost new, the whole bike looks almost unused. Always been serviced and looked after.
    Contact on: 0416 970 988
    Forgot to add 5 months rego :), also price has dropped :)

Cheers guys :)

Attached Files:

2. Definitely needs pictures!
  3. there ya go, pics ;)
  4. Its Red, not pink?
  5. The third photo shows the traditional Ducati red frame BB. Make an offer. $8,500 seems about right.

OP: You have some competition even in Victoria at that price point. Some even with bling. I'm surprised anyone sells the cute little things. Lovely bike.
  6. Yeah it is red,

Those pics gone all weird color during upload, but yeah you are welcome to check it out, I have done absolutely nothing with the color and it's a standard Ducati Red Color, the bright orange on it is the sunset light cause the bike is standing in the shade behind the bushes.

Cheers :)
  7. Trust me, it's uneasy to sell it, it's really precious to me and I never would, I have a good reason for it, otherwise - never ... ::(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.