Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2009 bandit

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by yarro, Nov 19, 2008.

1. HI All

I'm looking at buying a new 09 bandit with ABS I have not been able to test ride that model yet does any one on the forum own a current model and do the brakes pulse under heavy braking.
    Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks Yarro

2. Weird question. All ABS brakes pulse when the tyres start sliding.

3. :?:
    I have an 08 ABS bandit and there is always pulse under heavy braking and a little whir from the front under a light grip(from the sensor on the disc) but if its ABS you want then you will get pulse.It is a feeling that lets you know they are working anyway.
    read 2wheelsagain reviews they are great and he doesnt bullshit, not ABS but the bike reviews open your eyes a lot and help the decision making when its a bandit you want.
    you would have to spend a lot to get the same bang for buck a Bandit will give, I love mine and at 6000 klm is just starting to show herself to me so good luck.

4. Thanks for the replies I bought a 09 bandit and I'm happy with it brakes seem pretty good but have not really push the bike or the brakes as yet

thanks Yarro