Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 ZX-10R to feature traction control as standard

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Sep 28, 2007.

1. http://www.gizmag.com/go/8100/

Features pics. Cool new look, I like it loads more than the 07.

2. I was at Brighton Kawasaki today
    Dealers have a meeting next month so maybe we will know what is going on then

3. That is a relativly unatractive exhaust...
    It'd be nice to get a front or angled shot to get a feel for the dimensions of the bike

4.  Top
  5. You know, I really disliked the exhaust when I first saw it, but now I really like it, I'm going to get Ken at Megacycle to make me a race can to look exactly like it.

It is time for a new fad in mufflers, give it time, I might catch on, stranger things have happened.

What I hate is the cat under the engine, I'll get a full race system as soon as I can, once I sell my GSXR of course :wink:

6. #7 nightgash, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. I said it before, I like this bike, BUT............

Those front indicators have to go!..............I wonder if I could put GSXR ones on it?

8. man that is one fugly bike....

9. Is it just me, or are those mirrors actually practical?

10. Thought the same thing myself

11. Is it just me who thinks it looks crosseyed?

12. it looks cross eyed.

13. every single bit of it looks horrible and ugly :shock: there are no flowing lines on it just a whole bunch or misplaced angles, aggressive sure, but damn its ugly! cant stand those new cans, i actually prefer te underseat look though (seems to have a more balanced feel to a bike) and i assume safer. and yes its cross eyed :LOL:

14. So John, do we get a deal if we pre-order them together? :wink: :grin:

15. LOL icon_lol.

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw that photo rofl.
    The guy who designed em .. bang.

ngeij35.

icon13. on the pipes, but at least its something that can easily be fixed.

Very limited choice of colours as well. icon13.

Attached Files:

16. Seems you're about 4 years behind the times. Here, have some pointy shoes.

17. I still think 2004-2005 ZX10R look is the shit. But yeah traction controm mmmm...

18. Wow, another transformer bike by Kawasaki.
    Much as I try, I really can't get into their "polygon" styling on everything.

Regards, Andrew.