Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Yamaha FZ6N White with Red stripe

Discussion in 'Archived' started by becb, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2008 Yamaha FZ6N White with Red stripe - Low KMs-Price Drop

Selling my Yamaha FZ6N, 2008 model.

Low Kms only 9,094 kms

Price $7000 ONO

Rego till March 2013.

Great condition, paintwork perfect, looks brand new. Saw it in the dealers next to all the new bikes and wondered why it was so cheap, too a closer look and it was used! Always kept inside garage, weekend use only. Red key, full manuals and service history included, not that there's much!

Great upgrade bike, I chose this as it was the only bike that I could get my feet on the ground on! Low enough and light enough for me to ride comfortably after my little Spada, but lots of grunt.

Moving overseas in a few months so starting to sell up. Will be happy to see it go to another netrider's good home. Inspection welcome out in Eltham.

2. Putting this up on other sites now, Price drop, will do better for netriders, make me an offer.
  3. Getting closer to the move now, any comments on this bike? I've never had to sell a bike before, is there anything I've left out, or is the price too high? Any feedback would be good. I know it's not the best time to sell, hoping with the better weather will get some interest, but want to make sure I've got the best chance to sell it.

Price Drop again
  4. The bike market has been very stale for some time unfortunately. Be prepared to drop a little more if you are to sell it.
  5. Dropped again, make me an offer.
  6. Mate, if you're gonna announce a 'price drop' at least make it easy for people looking and 'mention' what the new price is??
  7. Sorry mate, dropped the price in the original post, down to $7000 ONO.
  8. the Bike has been sold.

Both Bec and I are now off to the USA for two years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.