Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Halcyon days, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make/Model : Triumph Sprint ST
    Year : 2008
    Colour : Tornado Red
    Engine : 1050cc 3 cylinder
    Kms : 27,900
    Price : $11,000

Beautifully set up tourer. Plenty of farkles : R&G crash sliders, R&G frame plugs, rear hugger, carbon fibre tank pad, axle nut covers, anodized front brake reservoir, 12v power socket, ALU rack with 46ltr GIVI topbox, K&N air filter and to top it off, the D&D exhaust.

She's been used mostly for touring and with both panniers & topbox she's got gobs of luggage space. That sweet honking great triple engine has plenty of grunt for the giggly bits and for hauling a loaded up bike with my fat arse on a long tour. You want the last of the great sports tourers before they all become $25k+ porkers then this is what you've been looking for.

Original exhaust is included in the sale but if you don't want the D&D exhaust I can knock a few bucks off since I have to put the original back on for the RWC anyway. I warn you, she's LOUD! :p

Full 12 months rego, RWC & 30k service all done. Brand spanking new battery. Tires have about 1000km under the belt so heaps of meat on them.

I'm leaving bikes for a while to concentrate on other hobbies so here's you chance to get a bike with nothing more to spend on it.

Attached Files:

2. WOW! She sure is purdy!!!!
  3. Oh man she's gorgeous!

If I didn't have my Sprint RS that'd be a definite option for me!
  4. Price dropped to $10,500.

Forgot to mention factory panniers are included as shown in 3rd photo.
  5. Nice bike and a great price...........and yes the D&D are loud............

Good luck with the sale
  6. Price dropped to $10,000
  7. *sigh* really want (though personal preference is not in red :p). Very pretty bike and congrats on the sale.
    Soon Messy, soon you can get a bike up here!
  8. Congrats Halycon days !!!
    Many of us will be sad to see this bike now gone as it was a very nice example. Well done !

Thread now closing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.