Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Suzuki GSX650F. Full Power. 25000km

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MotoTraveler, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Price dropped to $5600. Still available!

Offered is very well maintained Suzuki medium sized Sports Tourer. Mainly used for commuting with occasional weekend trips. It has NEVER been dropped, ALWAYS garaged. It's a great bike that does everything well; good for commuting, two-up riding, good for 500-600kms a day kinda touring and forgiving in twisties.

- 27320Km's. Rounded off cause I use it everyday
    - At the last service, brand new break pads installed, both front and back.
    - Rego till January 2013.
    - Pilot Road 2's, fair bit left
    - Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on, only installed Jan 2nd week
    - Also comes with the stock pipe
    - Centre Stand
    - Handle bar raisers
    - Headlight protector
    - Sheep wool skin seat cover; $100+ used only once.
    - Ventura Rack
    - Can give out Ventura 55 ltr expandable bag for additional $100 in brand new condition.
    - Can supply printed service manual

- Wind screen has some spots, visible from certain angles. It is unlikely they will go. Although they don't bother me too much.
    - Tiny bit of scratch close to pillion seat on left, hardly visible.

I am getting a new bike so this has to go. Happy to sell it for $6300 or near offers. Bike is available to be seen at Homebush and Sydney CBD (weekdays only) at PWC Building parking on Sussex St.

2. I realise I didn't make it clear enough. Just to add - this bike is NOT LAMS. It is full power. Has 86hp, perhaps a bit more with Yoshi's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.