Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600 White/Silver (and blue!)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Sir Lancelot, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe Rocket Suzuki Factory Racing Replica Jacket (as new condition) $240 (rrp. $400)
    Size: Small to Medium, closer to medium. PM me if you want more exact measurements.
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Bike Sold!

I’ve found this such a confidence inspiring bike, the suspension simply sorts out all the bumps and irregularities on the road. The power to weight ratio and lightness of a 600 means this bike can be flicked from left to right with ease, and makes for fantastic riding. I can’t recommend the Gixxer highly enough.

Selling as I can’t justify keeping the bike at this stage (need the dollars!), will be sad to see it go, but it is an excellent bike in fantastic condition and should be out there being ridden!

• Complete and comprehensive service history
    • Low kilometres, 18000 km full service completed (new rear brake pads (SBS), spare front brake pads (SBS), new oil, oil filter, brake fluid, cleaned and refreshed air filter + more)
    • Registration until end of August 2012
    • Road Worthy Certificate (RWC) approved
    • Bike has always been garaged and covered

Extras (Spent over $3000 – now included in sale!)
    • Comes with original pillion seat and rear seat cowling
    • Woodcraft frame sliders
    • R&G fork protectors
    • R&G bar ends
    • Speigler blue metal braided brake lines (excellent front end feedback) Front & Rear
    • Woodcraft stator cover and clutch cover (removable/replaceable sliders) and Idle gear cover
    • Anderson blue spools
    • ASV Levers, black with blue incremental adjusters
    • K&N high performance washable air filter
    • Iridium spark plugs
    • Stompgrip tankpad
    • Blue piston-styled valve caps
    • Reflective blue wheel rimtape
    • GSX-R logo tank protector
    • Rego tube
    • R&G tidy tail
    • Reservoir sock
    • Mode selector switch (“dealer mode”)
    • Scorpio i900 alarm, currently installed – best alarm you can buy for a motorcycle (tilt sensor, shock sensor, perimeter sensor, immobiliser, remote alarm – if alarm is activated, the alarm on your personal remote is also activated, i.e. if you’re not near your bike, the remote will let you know if someone else is!). (was purchased new ~$600).
    • Rear axel nut socket
  2. looks very nice, good luck!
  3. Thanks very much! It has sold :)

Will very much miss the bike, good luck to the new owner!!
  4. Jacket still for sale $250ono!
  5. Bump bump for a great jacket!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.