Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by neomut, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,

I'm selling my M109R! The tail of the tape are as follows:

Make: Suzuki
    Model: Boulevard M109R
    Color: Candy Orange
    Year: 2008
    KMs: 19500
    Asking Price: 11990 ono
    Will proved RWC

Rego until: 28/2/2012 (tones of time!)

It has the pillion seat, clip on saddle bags by Z-Drive (can remove and put on in 5 seconds 100% waterproof I have tested them many times :) ). Replaced tires end of last year.

Sale Reason: I am buying a Ducati Daivel. So this has to go.

I am located in Braybrook (12ks from Melbourne CBD). I work right next to the peterstevens work shop, so I can take the bike there for tests at your expensive if required. They will be doing the RWC.

More images here, please look at them they are taken with a better camera then my iPhone :). Looks much nicer

Beautiful bike, head turning cruiser, I never thought I would sell it but the diavel won me over. If I had the garage space I would keep her.

Please contact me for more info or to arrange an inspection. Will consider any serious offer.

Kind Regards

mob: 0411278155

Attached Files:

2. daaaaaaaaaaaamn mate, keep it, i sat on a diavel 2 weeks ago and i reckon they are dog ugly, what you have now is p0rn on 2 wheels
  3. ha :) I agree great looking bike. But I really loved riding the diavel :)

Some how I have snagged an early one and it will be here within the week. Dropped the price to move her. All serious offers considered.

4. A bike like that in Braybrook will surely push the house prices up....lol

Good luck with the sale.
  5. absolutely GORGEOUS bike mate, I doubt you'll have much trouble shifting it. I'd grab it myself if I hadn't just bought the RE last week
  6. damn thats nice.

i spend a bit of time in braybrook but have never seen this around... if only i had the money and wasnt so young :p
  7. I don't really ride it around my local area, it is usually on the way somewhere with big quick sweapers ;)

8. All books, spare key, service record provided.

Sorry I left it out up top.

9. Would you consider selling the saddle bags and bracket?
  10. No Sorry mate. I've listed it everywhere with it on the bike, so i'll leave it as such.

11. No prob.
    Good luck with the sale! :)
  12. Sale pending...

Just waiting for cheque and alike to clear.

Will notify if/when sold.

13. SOLD!

Sorry cannot edit the first post for some reason.

Please remove or close the post as you see fit.

14. ahh your going to miss her :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.