Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 K8 Suzuki GSX-R750 - Black

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TheRuss, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOR SALE: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R750 Black

Reg til December 2012
    Yoshimura R55 Slip-On (Original pipe also included)
    Fender Eliminator
    Rear seat and cowling
    2 keys
    Plugs, Brake fluid and coolant changed out late last year
    New Dunlop Q2 tyres on front and rear at 16200 (practically just scrubbed in!)

Netrider Special Price: $9500*

I'm devastated to have to sell this baby - but relocating to the States for a job!
    There are some very minor scratches on the LHS from a stationery "drop" (it went down quite lightly as I just couldn't quite hold the weight up once she over-balanced :()
    In great condition otherwise, replaced the coolant and brake fluid late last year

* Will be listed on the bike<cough>sales</cough> site that shall not be named next week a tad higher.
  2. Listing *elsewhere* tonight - I'm sad that a Netrider doesn't want to take care of my girl!
  3. Great looking bike - I wish I was in the market - price is right (y)

Good luck
  4. That was the plan :D As sad as I am to say it... I hope she goes fast (no pun intended).
  5. Still on the market - Reasonable offers considered!
  6. Can't believe this hasn't sold - I'd be all over it if I was looking for a bike...
  7. Would love to buy it but just not in a position to do so at the moment. There doesn't seem to be much selling at the moment. Good luck with the sale.

8. :cry: SOLD.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.