Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2008 Hyosung GT650R

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' at netrider.net.au started by Bejazzeled, Nov 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Hi guy and gals

My motorcycle was stole last night from my apartment lockup garage.

Located at Liverpool in Sydney's southwest.

Red and black 2008 hyosung gt650r. It is in good condition and has a metal plate under the number plate for a magnetic red 'P' plate. Rego number is SFV-11. Has a screaming demon exhaust.

Bike was taken the night of the 21 November 2015 between 10pm and 11am the next day. Reported to police.

It appears the bike was dragged a short distance as there are rubber marks from the front tyre. Must have been picked up and then put on a ute or similar.

Does anyone have any advice or tips on where else to report the stolen bike ?

Thanks everyone.

Matt

2. I've uploaded some photos of the bike

Vin: KM4MP52C881100836
    Engine: GT650115913

I found a piece of the brake lever on the ground near where the bike was parked. So I'd say it was dropped, no other notable marks on the ground apart from the rubber marks.

Attached Files:

3. Hope u get it back mate. Gees there are some sickos in this country. Stealing a hyosung....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. that sux, hope you get it back soon

5. Sorry to hear about your loss. Fingers crossed she'll turn up

6. lowlife scum, flogging is too good for them
    hopefully you had full-comp insurance and can get at least another bike out of this sickening experience

7. Dunno, they seem to have already broken something off, and who the hell knows what else they may have done to it. May be a better result if its not found and OP can just claim insurance (assuming its insured of course).

Miserable pricks. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your 2nd stop (after the Police report) should be your insurance company.

9. Just claim on the insurance and count yourself lucky it's someone else problem now.

10. Absolutely bj. If there's anything worse than a lowlife pond scum bike thief, it's a lowlife pond scum bike thief with no taste. Despicable.

OP - on a more serious note i hope you get things sorted favourably.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch, and their arms be too short to scratch.

Better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hope you get back on the road soon.