Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 hyosung gt250r fuel and vacum line diagram

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by ride n style, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Bought the bike off craigslist for a steal of a price.previous owner took the tank off and disconnected the hoses now i need to k ow where they all go so i can put the bike back toghter....any pics or diagrams would be very helpful thanks everyone.

2. Let Google be your friend. Alpha-sports has a parts diagram (exploded views - may take some interpretation)

That's a start, A workshop manual - most bikes have workshop manuals which can be downloaded - they often have pictures with the pictures of of disassembly re-assembly - and may be better guides. Even owners manuals often contain the routing information for things such as fuel lines and drains.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I think exploded view has a different meaning when applied to Hyosung :p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. I looked at it a bit, and try as I might couldn't find one or more of the numbered parts. Why I also suggested a workshop manual download. There might be a brand specific forum….