Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Honda ct110 army bike, no reserve on ebay

Discussion in 'Archived' started by srsbsns, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This Bike is advertised elsewhere under the title:
    2008 Honda CT110 Postie Bike Moped Motorcycle Army Design

so cant be hard to find it..

The price I am expecting for the bike is $1500
    model: CT110,
    year: 2008,
    rego: until August 2012
    condition: very good,
    Accessories: aftermarket exhaust, Air Filter, Bigger Main jet on carby.

RWC at buyers expense, I can provide an exhaust silencer, all it needs is an original airbox. I can't seem to find the one I pulled off of it :/

This bike is an "A" grade bike. It honestly is in excellent condition and rides as it should. I am the 2nd registered owner (after australia post). She kick starts first time, every time.

The paint is Wattyl Killrust Satin Enamel "WIlderness" double coated.

I need to make room for a new project. So if you are in Melbourne, bid the most you would pay for it- no reserve auctions are always fun :)

Any questions, fire away!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. have seen and heard this bike, looks nicer in real life and the pic is a nice shot! If anyone's lookin for one of these I reckon jump on it..
    • Like Like x 1
  3. name your price and bike details or your post will be removed, read the t&c's
  4. Thanks mate :)

Kilometres: 27,900
  5. How often do you get smidsy'd on a camo bike?

BTW the airbox is in the rack on a postie
  6. I do get smidsy'd more on this bike than my other one.. but I think its more to do with the size than the colour.

Well I meant the stock air filter to air box containment unit. you know what I mean :) I am assuming that is a rwc requirement..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.