Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Honda CB400

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by yoshiwaan, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2008 Honda CB400 - LAMs Approved

Hello,

Up for sale is my Blue 2008 Honda CB400. I bought it in March from Netrider member Bennjamin. He sold it and bought a Striple (as far as I know) and I'm looking to do the same! I get my full license tomorrow.

The bike has been flawless throughout my ownership and has been a class act all the way (and a lot more fun than I expected to boot). The bike has been serviced at the correct intervals and the chain has been lubed regularly. It's been garaged since I've owned it and I believe Bennjamin garaged it also. Everything about the bike works/runs perfectly.

Rego lasts until May. The bike has 10600 on the clock and is no longer being ridden, I've given it a good wash and lubed the chain and it'll stay that way until it sells. The front tire is close to needing changing, but you could probably wait until the next service which is a fair way away.

In addition the bike comes with:
    Rear stand (this is supremely useful for lubing the chain)
    Oggy knobs
    A blue cargo net
    A disk lock

The bike has previously had a drop but all was professionally repaired on the offending party's insurance (I have the receipt). The only things wrong with the bike are a couple of scratches on the engine block and left rear suspension (seriously minor, there are no scratches on the paint), from the drop and a minor gouge on the rear from an ocky strap >_<

I've got the bike up elsewhere for $7500, so I'll offer the same price here! Pretty cheap considering what you get with it...

Here are the photos (let me know if you can't see them, I couldn't find a true embed URL from Picassa so I just copied the link location and made it a public album):
    quay%2B160.JPG
    quay%2B161.JPG
    quay%2B162.JPG
    quay%2B163.JPG
    quay%2B164.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.