Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 GS500F for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by george, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I'm selling my 2008 Suzuki GS500F, thought I'd offer to the netrider folk before listing on the usual sites. Unfortunately, as one can see by the low mileage, I rarely get a chance to ride anymore.

I'm the second owner of the bike and purchased it with 1,600kms on the clock. The bike currently has 5,370 kms. It's been regularly serviced by Pete at Everything Two Wheels, previous owner serviced it at Peter Stevens.

I've always kept the bike covered and looked after it. Never ridden it in the rain. Bike is in excellent condition almost as new. Previous owner dropped the bike which left slight crack near indicator on right side fairing as you can see in the photos. Other than that, bike is solid!. I've never had an issue with it, starts first time every time, even in cold winter weather. It's a joy to ride, but unfortunately can't justify keeping it since I hardly ride it anymore :cry:

See picasa web album for photos

https://picasaweb.google.com/106638594979054213846/GS500F?authkey=Gv1sRgCPCf-e6O1O-lAQ

Bike is LAMS approved, great learner bike with plenty of power to keep things interesting while still learning to ride. I'm asking $5,800 and will provide roadworthy for interested buyer, should be a mere formality.

Bike comes with registration until November 2012, spare key, Hayes service manual and Suzuki toolkit. Buyer can take cover if they want.
    Will also throw in "as new" draggin traffic jeans, size 36, if that's your size.

Bike can be viewed in Thornbury, VIC.

Message me if your interested to arrange inspection.

Model: Suzuki GS500F, 2008 model
    Kms : 5,370
    Price: $5,800

Cheers
    George

2. updated link. Web album was is now public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.