Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 Ducati 848

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quo Vadas, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful pearl white Ducati 848 that rides and sounds amazing and is in excellent condition. Has been looked after meticulously and oil changed with Motul 7100 every three thousand klms.

Modifications are 14 tooth front sprocket, race rearsets, Bitubo streering dampener, solo seat pillion seat cover from a 1098, Competition Werkes fender eliminator and rear light kit that put's the turn signals into the tail vents, integrated tail light, Termignoni pipes, clutch cover, Ducati race levers, anodized bent tyre valves, tinted screen, HD parking light bulbs.

Carbon fibre parts include; front fender, rear mud guard, swing arm cover, air ducts, infill panels, sprocket cover, exhaust heat shields and heel guards.

Sale comes with all original spare parts, manual, spare key, single sided rear paddock stand, receipts for major service etc, stock pillion seat, passenger footpegs, baffles, Stomp Grip and Techspec grip patches. My reason for selling is because I have another bike with my partner and am looking for a possible track bike.

Price: $14,000
    ODO: 19,235
    Long rego until November 2012.
    Bike is located in SE Suburbs.

Please PM if interested.

2. Wow D.....I'm sure you didn't take this decision lightly!
    This will sell VERY quickly! Whoever is umming and ahhing, get in quick cause that is a dam good price for a well sorted 848
  3. ^^ Hey mate, yeah was/is hard to do but alas such is life.
    Having a bigger garage means wanting to fill it with more good stuff but I have put a cap on how many bikes I can own.

4. wow, easily one of the best bikes i've ever seen... good luck man, i really wish i had these dollars, i'd be snapping this up quick smart!!!
  5. Almost makes me wish I didn't just buy a new Blade, would've picked this up instead. Very nice bike, good luck with the sale.
  6. Have seen Quo's bike in person..the pics here don't do the bike enough justice.
    It's an immaculate example of a very sexy beast indeed !
    Good luck with the sale Quo, though I don't think you'll need it mate.
  7. shit,, i never thought i'd see this on the market!
    good luck with the sale mate hope it goes to a loving home
  8. Thanks for your nice words on the bike everyone and I have had quite a few enquiries already.
    I'll see how things work out as I've sold quite a few bikes before but this one has stirred a special place in my loins like no other bike has done previously.

9. OH man I wish I had the money!!
  10. Bike is now sold.

Mods, please close thread.

11. Congrats man! Whats next?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.