Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 CBR1000RR, RED, 16klms, $12k

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jlyon9, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,

Time for the blade to go, I just do too much commuting and my back is getting sore on extended rides (wah wah). Might be moving even further away from work so more commuting and after 3+ years commuting on sports bikes its time for something a bit more comfortable (Z1000 :)

So, details are:
    2008 CBR1000RR RED, 16,500 kms
    Taylormade Racing Exhaust (HOT) LINK (Stock exhaust also available)
    Zero Gravity Double Bubble Smoke Windscreen, R&G Fender Eliminator, Polished Black Rims and Rear Pickup Spools, Genuine Honda Seat Cowl & Original Pillion Seat, RadGuard Radiator Protector, Currently Running Pirelli Supercorsas 120 Front & 190/55 Rear with estimated 2-3000 kms left, depending on how you ride :)
    Good Condition.
    The right side clutch case is scuffed from a VERY LIGHT drop, as are the stickers and there is a very small nick in the right side fairing. (See pics)
    I will replace the clutch case and stickers, but the nick you can either touch up, bog up, or leave.
    Only ever used Motul 7100 in her since 6,000 kms - not sure what previous owner used but it was serviced by Team Moto GC. Oil & Filter replaced at 6,000 and 12,000 kms.
    New clutch @2000 kms as part of factory recall.
    Serviced @12,000 kms by Brisbane Motocycles. w/ receipts

Have full 500+ page honda service manual for this model in PDF.
    Also have original owners manual with original spare key & RFID code plate.

PRICE: $12,000 with Safety Cert. Negotiable but in no rush to sell.

PICS: Download ZIP

Please PM me for contact details. I am in Kenmore, QLD, but it can also be viewed at Kevlin Grove (work permitting), during work hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.