Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 CBR1000

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by blackjackx, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Hey guys and Gals,

I was just browsing throught some pages and I think i have finally found a link from another forum of what the 2008 CBR will look like.

Not sure if you guys have seen it but here is the link (Its a jap site)

Look pretty cool ! :p

- NathanieL
  2. You sure that's not an r1 with a cbr sticker on it?
  3. I thought it was a fake but i read somewhere that the new cbr would have an underbelly exhaust and the page looks like it was scanned from a magazine, might be a fake but.
  4. 次po這種圖已經是一年å‰äº†~~時間Žçš„å¯çœŸå¿«?
  5. dam asians..... when are they going to learn to write properly :grin: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. There is nothing usfull by translating it (google language tools)
    It looks nothing like an R1, where do you get that idea from?
  7. We really do need a sarcasm emoticon. For a second I thought you were serious.
  8. I am...
    Please show me a pic of an R1 with it's air intake under the nose.
    Looking at every model back as far as 98 theye have there air intakes off to the sides.
  9. So because it has one design feature that is different is doesn't look like it? :LOL:

The side panels, the headlights, the upper fairing and the seat all look exactly like the R1.

I liked the look of the CBR1000 when they first went to the 1000cc format. They should have developed down that line instead of copying Yamaha.
  10. I don't think it looks like the R1. I looks to me like its taken its styling from the Honda RC212V. I really like the looks of it. Pity the first pic is broken.

11. It looks like a lot of speculation images which are compleatly fabricated (all three of them)
  12. Yep they showed a picture in AMCN mag of what one could look like that an artist had done and it was very similar, I thought the picture posted in this thread was of the actual 2008 Fireblade :mad:
  13. If those pics are real........Im sure glad I got a Kawasaki.

That Repsol CBR on the bikeland website is FARKING horrid!! I hope is is a complete photoshop job! The white one doesnt look too bad but the tail section on both of them looks awful.
  14. I recon it is.
    Look at teh pic of teh race bike, then ook at the "Race Rep CBR" Look at the air duct on the fairing... it looks like a photoshop job. Also look at the back of teh head light it just doesn't look like it sits right.