Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 bmw k1200gt/se

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Heli, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First registered December 2008, this bike has all the usual SE features including heated grips and seats, ABS, ESA, tyre pressure indicators, Xenon headlight and chrome exhaust. The bike also has a 49 litre BMW top case, CalSci large touring screen, mount for GPS cradle, BMW Alarm with remote, full 3M clear tape protection, headlamp modulator, TailBlazer (flashing brake light) and BMW Tank Bag.The original BMW tall screen is also part of the package, tyres are Michelin PR2s about two thirds worn. Rego good until mid December, full service history (Southbank BMW), I'm only selling because it is gathering dust now that I have a K1600GT!

Great buy at $19,500, call 0428 383826 or johneacott@me.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full set of photos here.

2. Gorgeous bike mate ! Wish I could afford it..I'd be snapping it up right away.
    Best of luck with the sale - I honestly don't believe you'll be advertising here (or elsewhere) for too long at all.
    (y)

PS - For those that may be interested - How many k's on the ODO ?

3. If I won the lottery tomorrow...

4. Sorry, I missed that one! 45,000km, never raced or rallied :wink:

5. Thanks mate...aaah, she's a baby with those km's !
    Again...spewing !
    Good luck (y)

6. Very nice mate I'm sure it will be sold before I'm ready to purchase (feb 2012).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.