Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 250 ninja

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by gpx chick, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I have just spoken to salesman at Peter Steven motorcycles they have just got the new 250 ninja in.
    They said you can not order the seat cowl as there is no part number and when you can it will be around $200.00

2. Why is this a new thread? there are 2 threads right next to this about the same bike
    How F$#king hard is it to just post in the existing thread?
    Vic or Jason give me mod on Bikes and reviews please Or a big stick to slap people around the ears with
  3. Because GPX chick is sad she has a GPX and not the new Ninja :oops:
  4. another thread...

anyway $200, gee thats a pretty big mark up. guess its not disimmilar to other bike gear. im pretty sure the cowl retails for $99 in the states.
  5. This is the first time i have posted anything on any forums so im very new to this .
    Plus not sad ive already put down a deposit on a nice red one should get it in a few days.
  6. LOL sorry I was only joking.

Good luck with your new bike. It looks like a real winner. Something to fight against the Hyosung GT250R.
  7. Bahaha!
    I also want this Cover!
    So if anyone finds out how to get it!
    Please let me know !