Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008 (2009 model) Kawasaki Z750

Discussion in 'Archived' started by OscarA, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm reluctantly selling my z750 as it's time I updated my car which is only just hanging in. I'll save a few more dollars after that and try something different.
    The bike was first registered Nov 2008 but it's a 2009 model.
    Immaculate condition always garaged and with low K's just over 10,000.
    Next service is needed at 12,000, comes with full service history and 3 keys. Bike is registered till late November 2012 and will come with a RWC.
    No test rides unless fully licensed a deposit and full ID is left.

Now for the extras
    MIVV sports exhaust (original exhaust presently on bike)
    Puig screen
    Braided front and back brake lines (back haven't been installed)
    Ventura rack and bag
    Belly pan
    Tidy tail. (have original as well)
    K&N filter new in box

The bike does have one issue which I have been told is minor and will be addressed when I get the RWC. It has a flashing FI light which is due to the exhaust butterfly valve fault. At the last service I had the sports exhaust removed and replaced with original one. The mechanic never noticed that after the change the FI was now flashing so after picking up the bike and bringing it to his attention he assured me it was a case of resetting. I was in a hurry and decided to leave it for the next service. He told me that due to the way the valves open and close with the original exhaust the previous owner had them stuck open when the sports exhaust was put on. He couldn't close them when reinstalling the original exhaust which has resulted in a FI light flashing.

Asking for $8500 ONO bike is located in Blackburn North Melbourne.
    I can be contacted on 0414497406 email pubjugger@gmail.com or just send a PM or reply to post.

Picks are when I first got the bike so as you can see it has the sports exhaust (currently original is back on), no screen, no ventura rack and no braided lines in these pics.

2. Pics updated and price drop.
    Have also listed the bike on bikesales so hopefully this doesn't take as long as snookereds z750 with the same color scheme as mine took to sell, lol.
  3. Nice looking bike and great for an upgrade from the lams bikes!! good luck with the sale
  4. Thanks Goddie, it really is a nice step up from Lams it's easy to ride and has plenty on tap when needed.
  5. That was quick. Well done on the sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.