Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2008/2009 Honda CB400 , low ks comes with moriwaki exhaust system and crash knobs

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by bennjamin, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2008/2009 Honda CB400 , low ks comes with crash knobs

Hi all , just putting it out there - pre-emptive of my full license and upgrade soon.

Bike was purchased as a ex-demo with 23kms on the clock from BIKEBIZ North parramatta late 2009. Since then I have put about 5500kms on the clock.
    I clean the chain every 1000ks and generally take care of it as a daily commuter.
    Mid 2010 purchased a moriwaki exhaust (via a group buy on this website) and some crash knobs from a bike shop in Japan.

Bike has been dropped ONCE - which has been fully repaired via someone elses insurance to an apparent cost of $4200 :eek:hno:

The bike will come with ALL standard parts (such as standard exhaust system , header + muffler). Full books , receipts etc from BIKEBIZ.

Rego until December 2011.

A very nice LAMS bike with poke to stick with any full license rider too.

$7999.00 incl. exhaust + crash knobs

Pictures coming soon for those keen - leave your email here or pm me

cheers ben

2. From the references to Parramatta I'm assuming you're in Sydney, but it's probably smart to provide that info.

Bike sounds great.

3. sorry yeah - from Sydney !

Clean LAMS bike - holds value and goes great.

4. pending sale !

5. Good luck mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.