Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007 Yamaha FZ6N

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by Dp., Nov 9, 2009.

1. 2008 Yamaha FZ6N

my upgrade from VTR250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice. I think my next ride will be one of these as well.

3. Very nice! :)

4. are you sure it's a 2007 model? I have the exact same colour, mine is a 2008 model.
    Your bike may have been complianced in 2007, but it is a 2008 colour scheme.

Enjoy, top choice, not that I'm biased or anything ;-)

5. ....I could not find actual production date on this bike....all I know the first owner bought it in December of 2007...so maybe it was already 2008 model... :)

Really nice bike with responsive engine and lots of smooth power, exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with my choice

6. its a damn good looking bike. I used to have a fazer (same basic thing) and it never let me down once in the 17,000kms i put on it.

but have they improved the gearbox in 9 years? I think it put me off yamaha's for ever

7. ...I have read some comments about gearboxes on the older models...This one compared with my VTR feels much smoother, gears click in just with a little push on the lever. During the week I have it I never had any false neutrals like it was happening on VTR from time to time. So, I suppose gear box problem has been fixed, at least I can't see any problem with it.

8. Nice looking bike!! I really like the fz6and1n look! nice alternative to a striple

9. you should get some Yamaha stickers made up for the swing arm.
    I went to the painters that looks after all of our crash repair work( I work at a yamaha dealership), he made me up some really sweet stickers, they look awesome. I'll post some pics if I get a chance.
    I wanted white stickers with a red background, but they got it mixed up and I have red stickers on a white background, still looks better than the plain swing arm though. I can always get the white ones made once these ones are old and stone chipped. :)

10. Lovely bike! I jusy bought a 2005 model. I guess I should post that up :)

Caz, keen to see the stickers as my bike is red.

11. can you believe it.....
    I've got this new whizz bang, you beaut trick samsung ultratouch phone, and i can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer the pics to my PC.
    Grrrrr, the bloody thing is frustrating me to no end, it's gonna end up in the bin shortly.

12. nice bike mate, need some money for a sprinkler and a whipper snipper? :LOL:

13. ok. I've figured out my pc/phone now, here's pics of my swingarm with the stickers I had made.

Attached Files:

• 35a.JPG
      35a.JPG
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
    • 34a.JPG
      34a.JPG
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
    • 33a.JPG
      33a.JPG
      File size:
      16.9 KB
      Views:
  14. ...........:LOL:

15. ...not a bad idea...

16. for $100 you can get a centrestand from the wreckers too, makes life easy when it comes to washing the rear wheel or lubing the chain.
    All of the bolts and holes are there already, ya just need the stand itself, no fittings.

17. ...I think I would rather get some race stand...