Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007 TRIUMPH Speed Triple 1050

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Eskape, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On behalf of a stand up good mate, who has decided to give bikes away.

The daddy. The street fighting champion of the world. Triumph’s Speed Triple is a modern day classic, a perfect expression of the stripped-down, ready for action naked sportsbike. At 132PS, the Speed Triple has the most powerful version of the 1050cc three-cylinder engine snarling beneath the rider. Stripped for action from its iconic twin headlamps to the stubby rear end, the high-specification of the Speed Triple shines through. Make no mistake; this is no dumbed down sportsbike with the fairing off. From the adjustable 43mm upside down forks to the four-piston NISSAN brakes and tapered aluminium handlebars, the Speed Triple is dripping with quality components from head to toe. Touches like the single sided swingarm and multi spoke alloy wheels complete the unmistakable Speed Triple look, with the stubby dual exhausts delivering the unique three-cylinder soundtrack in booming stereo.

This bike is in good nick, has always been garaged and kept under a protective cover. There are a few tank surface scratches and I parked too close to a concrete wall and scraped the bar end knobs.

I am selling the bike as I can’t make the time to ride any more due to other commitments. Michelin Pilot Powers are fitted to both front and back I suspect another 2-3000km tread left. There is 7 Months left on the rego. Great bike for the summer.

Sold with $4800.00 worth of extras free: SDK Carbon Fibre Pipes, Rear LED turn signals and LED relay, Triumph Original Stainless Pipes, Triumph carbon tank pad, Triumph Belly pan, Triumph fly Screen, Triumph little bar end mirror Triumph Seat Cowell, Triumph rear wheel cap, tail eliminator, Triumph heel guards, Triumph carbon look Frame Guards, Triumph Radiator cowls, RadGaurd Radiator guard, all with service history. Recent new battery, will throw in two helmets and riding jeans and jacket.

VIN/Chassis Number: SMTTE5805R7294560
    Rego: FJ731
    Odometer: 15,777km

$13,500 negotiable....... Needs to go!

Ross - 0412 357 213

Attached Files:

2. I want. Sadly, I cannot have.
  3. Hella hawt! Sadly I too would need a visit from the Lotto Fairy.
  4. How many kms ?
  5. updated with Km's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.