Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2007 Suzuki GS500F

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by fatbastard, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. In the interest of marital harmony I am selling my old GS500F. The wife holds the irrational belief that there is only room for three motorcycles in the garage and my arguments that the garage is really a Tardis with more room inside than out have fallen on deaf ears.

Here are the details;

Manufacturer: Suzuki
    Model: GS500F
    Year: 2007
    Registered in: NSW
    Distance travelled: 53525 km
    Asking price: $2,750 negotiable (within reason).

12 months registration
    New tyres front and rear (Bridgestone Battlax BT45F)
    Garaged at home and professionally serviced.

The bike is in fair to good condition for it's age. It has fallen over at a stand still while in my care and there is some cosmetic damage to the fairing. It runs well and is a reliable commuter. The bike was written off in 2008 and repaired and re-registered. I have owned the bike for a couple of years with no issues, it rides and handles well. I bought it cheap due to the insurance history and will sell it cheap.

If you're looking for a first bike that you don't have to worry too much about or a cheap reliable commuter, then feel free to make me a sensible offer. You can PM me or call 0409 159 078.

Attached Files: