Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007 sports bikes

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by oliverjre, Aug 3, 2006.

1. was thinking we could start/continue a link with all spy/photoshopped/potential pics of up and coming models. its a wide web out there and would be good if we could get all photos in one spot...or not lets see how it goes.

2. The kwaka looks like a fish.
  3. I agree with the sentiments of that Kwaka concept, it looks freaking ridiculous.

The headlights on the CBR that Oliver linked look crap - they're way too small. The seat area looks bloody great though.
  4. im very keen on finding out what the 2007 r1 looks like, as im thinking an upgrade is on the cards next year
  5. I love this one

In black or red would look awesome
  6. The '07 R1 is on the page that Oliver linked to.
  7. ye hope the kwaka gets it right and comes out with something kewl... looks plays big part in sales, look at the r1, it sold like hotcakes! i used to have 2003 ninja, that was rad styling, especially the tail section. they need to go off this "round" theme and get back to making it look sharper.
  8. are you people really that stupid? The kwaka is a crap photochop, wake up and smell the coffee.
  9. yeah, though i tend not to believe any of those photos, because half the time they are just edited photos and just posted for the site/forum to get hits.

so im waiting till it's actually on the yamaha site
  10. dude, no one here is stupid... if you read the first comment i created this thread so that people could put in potential pics off what they might look like... we all know they are photochoped... try be positive and contribute rather than diss people, aii?
  11. Exactly who is the stoopid one here?
  12. what is the point of posting such shit?

Sure, post spy photos, concept drawings, but why post stuff that is obviously pure shite?
  13. more to the point,:if its such a waste of time why are you bothering writing back? go away sillly little man
  14. Far out Zilcho, chill out man. If you don't like something, say you don't like it. Better yet, go find something else to comment on. You don't gotta slam folks for it.

And how about filling out your profile and being a proper prat rather than an anonymous one. Jackarse.
  15. Congratulations on posting an image that is the perfect res for my monitor. :D

That baby fills the entire screen! Wooot.
    And it's pretty good looking too.
  16. [img:1006:641:6897d57f32]http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/images/Speed_Triple_675_S_blackrr.JPG[/img:6897d57f32]

here are some more daytonas, im pretty sure this is the real deal .

17. :cool: