Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007 (K7) Suzuki GSX-R600, blue & white

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Mr Luke, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ‎2007 (K7) GSX-R 600 for sale in classic Suzuki blue & white. Stock standard save for Pipercross air filter, Hel braided stainless steel brake lines front (race set-up) and rear, oggy nobs, rear paddock stand spools, and R6 1/4 turn throttle tube.

Approximately 20,000kms on the clock. All service receipts etc included which evidence (amongst other things) oil & filter changes every 3,000ish kms (Motul 300V double ester synthetic).

All in all the bike is in excellent condition with minor chips/scratches/marks you would expect from ordinary use. It has never missed a beat in its whole life. Comes with spares eg fresh brake pads, some oil filters, spare race grips and a few other bits and pieces. 2 seat rego until January 2011.

Looking for $8,500. I can be contacted on 0401 732 093 or lukebona at homtial.com.

No time wasters, low ballers, "oh I was after the black one", "oh it's more than I wanted to spend", "(without even looking at paper work/bike) ohhh can I take it for a ride *in shorts and a t-shirt*.

Thanks (and PS I will put some better, more recent pictures up tomorrow).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.