Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007 Husky 610SM

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Noticibly F.A.T, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

After a long chat with my accountant last week, the time has come to sell one of my bikes :(

Year: 2007
    Brand: Husqvarna
    Model: 610 SM (super motard)
    KMS: 8,400
    Hooligan factor: 9.5/10
    Accessories: Ego bark busters, barrett exhaust (have standard exhaust and some other spares which will come with it)
    Tyres: Bridgestone BT016 rear, BT003 front (500kms old)
    Rego: November 2011
    Service History: Full
    RWC: Yes

History: Bike was given to me as a swap for my Superduke about 6 months ago (from original owner). I've done about 2,000kms on it and spent more time on my dirt bike that I have on this. I wanted something different when I swapped the duke and I certainly got it! Awesome bike for commuting or fanging around the corners.

Reason for sale: Need a deposit for a house, so have to sell one of my bikes. I can't decide which one to keep so I'll sell this one, if I can swap it for a nice CBR929/954 then I'll sell my dirt bike. I'm getting more in to long distance riding, and a motard doesn't suit.

I'm aware that the rear left indicator lens is missing. It fell off 2 weeks ago (I suspect a combination of exposure to sunlight and the vibration). I have a set of 4 LED indicators which I'll put on the bike once they get here).

Price: $7,500 or swap for CBR929/954

More, high res pics are available on request.

Test ride with license and deposit only!
  2. Gotta sell guys. Offers considered :)
  3. Good luck with the sale mate, wicked bike!
  4. Sold. Please close :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.