Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD 2007 Ducati Monster 695

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by Valvoline, Sep 30, 2016.

1. #1 Valvoline, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
    Ducati Monster 695 - 2007
    Black and Red

Bike in very good condition,
    Bike being sold because lady owner is going overseas at the end of October 2016.
    It is currently located at Action Motorcycles KTM dealership - if you want a test ride.
    Has recently come off rego, so price is negotiable.
    Listed as $6,990
    Kms: 9,150 km
    Front sprocket changed for easier riding in town (still great on the open road), the bike will be sold with the original sprocket too.
    Bike has always been garaged, serviced and all the service books that came with it.

ducati.JPG

2. Owner about to leave Australia in a couple of days. MUST be sold.
    PRICE DROP of $1,000 to
    $5,990.

Or make an offer! Contact - 0419265000

• Like Like x 1
  3. C'mon you shorties, this is a winner....

ValvolineValvoline does your friend have this on Bikesales?

4. She does ... It's advertised still as $6990

The dealership that has it in the display room haven't done bugger all to help sell it. So she's taking it off their hands in he next two days and selling it to another shop if she has to.
    I'd buy it... But... Lol
    Lawnmower suits me better ;-)

5. I'll talk to the boss ... bit dear though. Will they take an offer??

6. PS; Tell your mate to take it to Hinterland Motorcycles in Lawrence Drive and ask for Paul ... tell him Judith referred them.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes, just call that no and talk directly with her. You can work out details since she leaves overseas in a few days and really needs it gone.

8. I'd be getting Paul at Hinterland to look at it anyway. Mine is getting up a bit in Ks so it might be feasible.

9. I did give her his no to take it to so Action Motorc doesn't get the sale... no surprises they've been their usual 'helpful selves' in trying to sell it.

10. FractalzFractalz
    She will be pulling the bike out from AM today and taking it to Paul regardless. Still give her a call for details :)

• Like Like x 1