Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2007-2008 CBR600RR Colour Schemes

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by justified, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Hey,

Just wondering whether either the 2007 or 2008 CBR600RR's come in the Pearl White in Australia?

2. Yes they do mate :)

But Blue's better :p
  3. Ya think?

Anyway 2007 came in:

Red black blue (ltd edtn) and white (also ltd edtn)- as I said above... just in a round about way :wink:
  4. the white version posted in the original post above is the USA colour in 07
  5. I think our white version had more black where the grey is in th OP?
  6. Damn that is a hot colour. Knowing how lucky Australia is I'm sure we will miss out on it.
  7. That's correct. The Australian model was a charcoal/white colour: http://www.hondampe.com.au/wps/wcm/...roduct+Range/Road/Sports/CBR600RR+07/Features

Another picture here:

My friend has an 07 600RR in this colour.

The American model is a white/silver as posted by the OP.
  8. Most excellent find dude. Still rekon my blue one is the shit though :wink:
  9. ahh yeah - Didn't think they came in Pearl White/Silver.

Wouldve loved that colour though.

Although the White/black is awesome too.

Yeah - i tried the Honda site, and it only showed black and red. But I know I've seen the Blue one before, so I thought I'd try my luck and ask about the white ones.
  10. the black white one i think was called sunbeam white
    i wanted that colour originally however when first released only red or black was available, blue came later in the year along with the white.

im yet to see one of the white ones on the road though, musta been pretty limited...
  11. The white ones were sold here as 07 models. I've seen a few at the local Honda dealer. They would be my colour of choice for an 08 model but I think they've stop selling them in that colour instead you can only get the Ten Kate in white.