Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 ZXR250

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Guest, Feb 8, 2006.

1. I know that evryone is going to say, dont spend too much on a 250, you've only got it for 15 months. But this is only a thought.

How would I go about importing a 2006 ZX2R http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/213478/

What would the cost be/ proccess. ?

2. contact one of the importers and discuss with them
    dont contact somuto..contact the other place in lilydale..the name escapes me

nice looking bike
  3. Mate, you've been taken for a ride!

*That's not a 250!!*

It's a photoshopped 2005 ZX-6R. The last of the ZX-2's (proper model name is ZXR250) were made around 2000 (give or take a couple of years), but were never available new in Oz anyway.

IF there were such a thing as that picture, it would probably cost 50% more than the ZX-6 by the time you got it here, complied it yourself, and registered it.

Incidentally, the ZXR250 didn't change mechanically or cosmetically after the 'C' model (1992?).
  4. that sure is not a zx2r. thats a zx6r.

also can someone tell me weather zx2r have a restrictors on them? people tell me that the aust built ones are not. i know the imports but aust did buy the parts and built them here. i know coz i got one.