Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 Yamaha FZ1N Naked Matte Graphite

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by panza83, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my lovely FZ1N Which I have had for the past two years.
    It has 9815km on the clock as of this afternoon, rides beautifully, never had a mechanical problem while I've owned her.

Was originally yellow, but since been professionally resprayed Matte Graphite barely a month ago! Its a stock Triumph Street Triple colour, because, really....... Yellow? Bleh.

Has a Yoshimura TRC slip on exhaust which sounds fantastic, huge shrieking banshee of a thing, but have the DB Killer if you're so inclined
    These bikes stock are 147hp, but it is a pussycat below 6krpm, and is mental above 8k, engine is based on the 2002 20 valve R1 engines which are very highly regarded powerplants.

Bike also has Renthal bars and braided brake lines, and oggy knobs. Bike serviced by an enthusiast mate of mine who happens to be on the staff of 2Wheels magazine, he knows his shit!

Have stock exhaust available too.

The only reason I am selling is that I have an opportunity to buy my dream bike at a dirt cheap price.
    I am asking $8700, which is a pretty sweet price seeing it has under 10k on the clock and a brand new silky paint job, but as with everything in life, everything is negotiable. If the other bike goes before this one sells I reserve the right to pull the sale. Rego is until August 2013

U4jRQ.

Voeq3.

FdKkl.

NIjIv.

2. This video is not my bike, but it's the same model exhaust that's on it. Sounds cracker.

3. Quick update, been offered 8k on a trade. If anyone wants to beat that price you're welcome to the bike. Catch being, It's happening monday evening.

4. Aaaannd bike is gone. Thanks for playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.