Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 vtr250 $4000 ono

Discussion in 'Archived' started by nibor, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys, got my trusty VTR250 4.0 up for sale.
    gauging interest at the moment, whilst i update details and take pics and stuff.

off the top of my head:

- 2006 Honda VTR250, black with custom paintjob on the tail (pics soon as mentioned)
    - rego til feb 2011.
    - setup is as follows: custom tail paintjob, ducati monster bars (much better riding position, great leverage), bar end mirrors, aftermarket exhaust (will come with stock for roadworthy too), ventura rack.

history: bought in march 2009 at about 20,000km. i put on around 40,000km between then and september 2009, barely having ridden it since then as i purchased a Ducati. major service including valve clearances checked and adjusted done late 2009 around August 2009 at 50,000km. bike has been crashed as most people know, lovely highside out the back of GOR. only damaged aesthetics/indicators/bars/the usual, the frame, forks, motor all the important bits were fine. everything has been fixed up, looks, sounds and handles better now.

consumables: oil changed every 6000km, filter every 12, air filter every 18. sprockets and chain done recently (not many km ago), gotta check receipt for the date. currently fitted with Dunlop GPRa10's, the stickiest 250 tyre available. these things are awesome! front has plenty left, rear may need new tyre for RWC.

as i mentioned, gauging interest, reasonable offers considered.
    pics will be up in a week maybe, i need to find time.

Nibor :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.