Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW 2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by RigaRider, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Regretful sale of my beloved Brutale 910R. PRICE: $12,500

Bike was always garaged and ridden only on dry weekend days.

Bike was annually serviced with last service done in February this year. I had oil replaced with appropriate Motorex 10W/60 as required by MV Agusta and had Purolator filter installed. Bike has always been reliable and never had any breakdowns.

Further, bike has almost new Metzeler Sportec M7RR tyres and registration until February next year. Just ride and enjoy it.

At this price, with only 8,800 km and in excellent condition, bike is a superb value compared to the original purchase price of $27,500 (original invoice included).

On top of its superb design, attention to detail and build quality, it has top shelf components, including:
    • Marzocchi USD Ø50 mm R.A.C. (Road Advanced Component.) forks fitted with carbon nitride treated uprights.
    • Brembo brake system featuring monoblock P4/34 radial brake calipers that are customized with the Brutale logo and enlarged Ø 320mm discs with steel braking area and aluminium.
    • Brembo forged aluminum wheels with Y spokes.
    • Chrome-molybdenum steel tubing frame.
    • Hand polished engine inlet ducts.

In addition, I made the following changes to a bike to enhance its looks, performance and comfort::
    • HP Corse Hydroform exhaust which sounds amazing and compliments bike’s lines (ordered from Italy).
    • RME Naked adjustable rear sets (ordered from Italy).
    • Melotti Racings Parts tail tidy with Australian number plate holder and led indicators (ordered from Italy).
    • CRG adjustable levers.
    • Supracor upgraded seat which significantly increases comfort.
    • Brand new carbon parts which include rear hugger, air intake covers and ignition cover.
    • Rizoma bar ends.
    • Aftermarket billet aluminium mirrors. With a sale of the bike, I will also include:
    • Original exhaust.
    • Original rear sets.
    • Second key and original paperwork.
    • MV Agusta cover.
    • Kriega US-10 tailpack.
    • Rizoma Circuit 851 mirrors.
    • Purolator oil filter.

This is the bike to enjoy riding and admire looking at.

DSC04739_DxO. DSC04740_DxO. DSC04741_DxO. DSC04742_DxO. DSC04744_DxO. DSC04746_DxO. DSC04747_DxO. DSC04748_DxO. DSC04749_DxO. DSC04750_DxO. DSC04752_DxO. DSC04753_DxO. DSC04755_DxO. DSC04762_DxO. DSC04763_DxO.

Bike is available for inspection at Pyrmont.

• Like Like x 3
  2. PRICE UPDATE: $12,250

3. PRICE UPDATE: $12,000

P.S. How can I edit my thread as edit tools have disappeared?

4. Price update: $11,500

5. Unfortunately, in current circumstances bike needs to go.

$11,000