Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R - Hallam

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by QuinceOnWheels, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Hello Netrider users.

It's with great anger and sadness that I am writing this message to inform you that my bike got stolen last week from my own house on Tuesday 8th July 2014 between the hours of 12am - 9am. I know you of all people can understand the heartache I'm going through at the moment.... so I'm hoping the fellow riders who follow this forum can keep an eye out for my beloved bike.

The bike is a 2006 Black Ninja ZX6R (636) with gold accents.

Here are all the details of it:

- Registered as IE7AH (Although they'd have to be complete morons to keep the plates on)

- Roughly around 10300km on the clock

- A very simple, plastic rear fender

- gold + black adjustable and fold-able brake + clutch levers,

- blue steel braided brake lines,

- gold oil cap,

- gold clutch adjuster

- blue 'Ninja' brake fluid reservoir sock

- black tank protector,

- silver rear sets,

- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tires front and back,

- Yoshimura Slip On Exhaust

- Gold bar ends (dented on the right hand side)

- Minor scratches on the right fearings

- Carbon Fiber Rear Tire Hugger (which caused the paint on the swingarm to scratch off; something that uniquely identifies it)

It was stolen from the South East Suburbs in Hallam.

If anyone sees a bike that resembles this description or even single parts, either on the street or on bikesales/gumtree/ebay, please even if it's just a minor suspicion, get in contact with me or the police. Let's hope we get these low life, scumbag criminals off our streets.... For my sake and for all riders.

Thank you,

Alen S.

Attached is a picture of the bike (Black bike is mine, green is a friends. Also the gold levers and gold oil cap hadn't been installed yet)

2. that sux will keep an eye out
  3. A 636 with red P plates?

Either way, sorry...
  4. I'd say the green P is on the other side *flippable*
  5. They are flippable plates with the other side being green, like Grrila said.
  6. Ah, so! I don't think you can ride a 636 on any sort of P Plate in NSW, hence my question, no offence meant :)
  7. Also no offence meant - and i'm sorry to hear about your bike ............ but does your girlfriend ever visit Sydney on her own? Thanks.
  8. Hahaha very cheeky mate.
  9. Ooo damn, very close to (my) home. Was your bike in a garage?
    I'll keep an eye out.
  10. It was hidden deep in my car port with another car parked directly behind it. The thieves must of lifted it up to get it out or something...