Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 kawasaki Z750 under 16,000Ks

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mikoolwong, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys, up for sale here is my BELOVED 2006 kawasaki z750
    Mechanically perfect. Had a brand new Pirelli Super Corsa fitted on the back at its 14,000 service from the boys at High Octane in Thomastown. Still PLENTY of tread left.
    Bike is in great condition. Has been for a low speed slide (hence replaced old rear shinco) which is slightly evident on the right hand side as only small scratches on the can and clutch case.
    No major mods on this baby, just a rear fender eliminator. Still have the original fender. Also have some bar end mirrors should you want them and I have the original rear seat cowl. Comes with books and spare keys (with the master key)
    Bike has done just under 16,000 Ks (15,878) and is such a pleasure to ride…
    Bike’s been used as a commuter from me and first owner. 95% freeway riding from each owner.
    I’ve set up a mobile massage business, and unless you guys can help me figure out how to carry a massage table on this baby, it’s gotta go.
    Price $7,200 (no RWC but shouldn’t require anything as it’s recently been serviced)
    Registered till March 2011
    Located in Brunswick, Inspections and tests welcome, but you break it, you buy it!...damn I’m gonna miss this baby
    (if you want a zzr600 check out my other sale)

2006 Z750
    Great Condition, never had ANY problems whatsoever
    Low Ks
    Recently Serviced with new Pirelli Super Corsa on the rear
    $7,200 inc 9 months vic rego
    Located in Brunswick. If you’re a serious buyer I can come to you if you’re not too far.
    Call me on 0421 645 819
    Serious buyers only please
    Pics i'm hosting HERE
  2. To anyone interested, i've just learnt that vic roads is increasing their fees (marginally) this thursday, july 1st. so if you want to save yourself a few dollars, get in now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.