Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 Kawasaki GPX, LAMS approved

Discussion in 'Archived' started by agro nick, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Hi all,

I have decided to sell my bike, to buy another bike or perhaps do some house renovations.

One of the best beginners bikes around - incredibly reliable, cheap to run, and very enjoyable on weekend rides. LAMS approved.

I have owned this bike for 2.5 years, and have kept riding it even though I have had my full unrestricted license - its just a good, clean bike.

It has never been dropped, only used for commuting to work each day, and riding on the weekends with mates. The only negatives would be the decal on the left side cover got scratched during some over-zealous cleaning, and the seat has some minor marks from my draggin jeans. Other than that its in fantastic condition, always garaged.

Already passed RWC, has receipts and owners manuals for everything since I've owned it. Has nearly brand new Bridgestone BT45s front and rear, brilliant tyres. Toowoomba is 1.5 hours west of Brisbane.

Make: Kawasaki
    Model: GPX 250
    Year: 2006
    Colour: Black
    Kms: 15,500

Price $3600.

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6