Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 GPX 250 LAMS Approved $2,100.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Krollinator, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $2,100 ONO.

2006 GPX 250. 39000 Genuine KMS.

Selling because I am upgrading.

Fantastic little bike, have had it since my L's. Bought in March 2012. Used as a commuter into uni and around the city.

Mechanically A1! She is a beauty to ride, starts first time every time. Idles 1100. Oil changed at least every 5000kms. Near new rear tyre - less than 500kms traveled on it. (Have included a picture of the tread marks).

Aftermarket mirrors that are AUS compliant, otherwise bike is stock. Comes with 2 keys. Just had valve clearances done! (Wasn't starting too well).

Comes AS IS w/ rego at the moment. Rego is until April 2013. New brake disks are the only thing needed for RWC. Can get RWC at your request in addition to agreed price.

Full service history. (Team moto up until 31000kms, then by my own mechanic). (MBCT)

Cosmetically rough in places (LHS Clutch Cover + Fairing) as it's been dropped.

If it is sold for the right price I will include fairings (Rear + Both side covers) a spare tank, front wheel guard and light which I purchased when I bought the bike if you want them

Inquiries & Inspections are more than welcome. Throw me an offer.

Contact via Mobile is preferred (text or call) Bike will not leave my possession until cash is in hand. (Be in bank check or whatever)

0478 186 561

2. That's a very good price, I sold mine a couple months back for 2700, similar age and more kilos.
  3. I'm just looking for a fast sale mate. Got my next bike lined up... Just need the funds!
  4. 1.95k for Netrider Members and Friends! Looking for a quick sale!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.