Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2006 Cbr1000 Located In Act

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Jimi, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jimi, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    PRICE DROP - $7250

Have a look on bike sales etc to compare - you wont get an 06 CBR1000RR for a better price than that!

Selling for a mate located in ACT.

2006 CBR1000RR in red and black
    Very good to excellent condition
    originally purchased from CMC and full service history with reciepts for all work
    full log book history
    all stock, 37000kms
    selling due to impending surgery
    3 months Rego
    Price now dropped to $7750 ono
    Call Stephen on 0432044908

Attached Files:

2. PRICE DROP to $7,250
  3. Gals! Guys!
    Those looking to upgrade to their first litre bike or purchase a sexy, very capable and 'bullet-proof' mega affordable Honda sport bike.... THIS IS IT !!!
    Looks in GREAT nick Jimi, attractive price tag.

Good luck with the sale, and more importantly your impending surgery.
  4. Thanks mate - it's actually not for me, it's a mate who's wife is going into surgery, he originally had it at $8250 but had since dropped a few times as they need to sell to get it done.
  5. I've owned a number of different litre bikes, and my 06 CBR1000 was the best of the lot. Great bike, reliable, comfortable, can't beat it. Amazing price to, wish I had the cash as I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale!
  6. Still no luck Jimi? I'm looking at CBRs myself but will probably be looking at the cheaper end (929s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.