Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 Rothmans Honda Fireblade

Discussion in 'Archived' started by edgelett, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ey everyone,
    well now Dad has himself a nice LAMS bike (long story), it's time for him to get rid of his beloved Fireblade.

it's a 2005 CBR1000RR Fireblade with the full Rothmans Honda decal kit on it.

it's only got 30,000kms on the clock, has a brand new set of tyres and an aftermarket exhaust & bubble screen fitted

However, he's including the original exhaust & screen with the bike in case the new owner wants to swap them over.

Sale price is $9900 negotiable, please call Mitch (my Dad) on 0417 097 452 if you want to organise to have a look at it.

2. Hey Dad that s a nice bike.. when my son returns from o/seas i'll see if it is still listed.. Best of luck
    Stay safe
  3. thanks Vossy - Dad's overseas himself right now, my grandma passed away monday so he won't be back till Tuesday Oct 5th.
  4. giving this a bump, dad needs to sell cause mum's getting on his arse about it.
  5. Very tidy looking ride, good luck with the sale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.