Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 Kawasaki Z750 Black

Discussion in 'Archived' started by sly, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The time to sell my Zed has come...I've owned this bike since new in October 2005. Bought from Sydney City Motorcycles. Serviced at SMW in Alexandria every 6,000 Kms. It has done 64,000 kms and not missed a beat.
    I've loved this bike and have cared for it dearly. It still turns heads everyday with it's looks and sound. It's an extremely fun bike to ride, with plenty of grunt to get you in trouble (if you so wish...) I went from a VTR (on my P's) to this bike and it makes a great upgrade bike.

The main upgrades are as follows:

Akrapovic Titanium Slip-on exhaust - comes with baffle (unused) - Adds 3-4 hp and a sweet sound! And a huge weight saving over the stock exhaust.
    Wide Renthal bars (gold)
    Rear shock upgrade (ZX6R 2007) - this raises the rear height half an inch or so and gives the bike a more agressive geometry and quicker turn-in
    HEL - Braided Brake Lines (front)
    Metisse crash mushrooms
    Fender Eliminator with micro indicators.
    Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa's - 70% (a great tyre!)

Recently had steering bearings replaced.

Rego Expires in September.

I'm selling due to new bike arriving soon.

Test Ride possible with license and cash deposit.

Price DROP $5,200

P1070288 by simonthepom, on Flickr

P1070293 by simonthepom, on Flickr

P1070297 by simonthepom, on Flickr

More photos here

2. Re: 2005 Kawasaki Z750 Black - Price drop

Price drop.

Don't have room for 3 bikes, need to sell the Zed...
  3. Just wanted to say that I saw one of these with 1400000 on the clock so I wouldn't be too worried about the kms for this price.
  4. 1,400,000 Ks in 6 years?! $10 says he had a gel seat!!! I mean I love my Z but *damn*!!!

5. Whoops one to many zeros
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.