Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 Kawasaki GPX250 PRICE DROPPED $2000

Discussion in 'Archived' started by samo, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 samo, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    2005 Kawasaki GPX250 - 50,900km. Selling without RWC

PRICE DROPPED: $2,000 $2,200

Moving to London for 6+ months so would prefer to sell it for a bit of cash and so it's not sitting around. Had the bike since I first got my L's in 2008, never got around to upgrading. Bought with 7,500km on the clock with regular servicing.

Bought with flush front indicators and rear indicators built into the rear assembly (check out the pics). I've got the original indicators if you want to put them back on, you might need to do it for the roadworthy. When I bought it the guy got away with it.

Cheap to run and maintain. Centre stand makes changing the oil and oiling the chain a breeze. Never had any mechanical issues.

Perfect for a learner's bike that you wont feel too bad about dropping, or a daily commuter for the low running costs. Cosmetic damage on the fairings and mufflers as pictured. Seat cover has a tear in it that I came back to one day when parked in the city.

New chain and sprockets put on at 41,500 km.
    New tires put on at 49,000km.

Selling without a RWC, here is what I think needs to be done to get one:
    - New front brake disc, the pads should still be ok.
    - May need to put the original indicators back on.
    - Fix horn connection. The wire is a bit short so you'd need to solder in an extension, easy to do but I don't have the tools or time ATM.
    - Upholster seat. I was going to try do it myself but it turned out I wasn't any good. I'll give you the vinyl as I've already bought it.

$2,000 $2,200 without roadworthy but make me an offer. Bring a deposit if you want to test ride.

Bike is in the CBD on weekdays and inner south west otherwise.

More photos:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.