Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Helcat, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm moving overseas so am sadly parting with my beloved VTR 250.

It's in excellent condition and has been lovingly looked after and regularly serviced by my two motorbike mechanic mates. Never had an issue with it at all, runs beautifully.

- Regular documented service history
    - New Pirelli tires front and back, recent oil change and oil filter
    - Brand new chain and sprockets, replaced original
    - Data Dot DNA Anti-theft System
    - Always kept under cover
    - Only used recreationally, no commuting
    - 24,677kms
    - Rego till Sept 2011

I have replaced original black rimmed instrument panel with newer chrome-rimmed version which looks heaps better (old instrument panel included).

Bike has two minor scrapes on the tank and tail on left side from a slow speed drop when I was learning, about 3 weeks into owning the bike. Cosmetic damage only and was checked professionally at the time for any issues - got a resounding all-clear and has been ridden long distances regularly for over 18 months since with no problems whatsoever.

This bike has been an absolute pleasure to ride and own. Perfect learner bike but still has enough grunt to keep up with the boys!

$5700

Please call or text Helen with any enquiries or to organise a viewing (I'm based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney)
    Mob 0406 648 004

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to add - price is negotiable :)
    Inspections welcomed.

Cheers
    Helen

3. Price drop to $5200.

Leaving for o/s in a few weeks and would ideally like to sell the bike before I go, so if interested give me a call. Finished work so can facilitate viewings at any time over the next few weeks.

Cheers!

4. Very clean and tidy looking - good luck Helcat...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.