Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 GSXR 1000 'Seams' problem

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by boz, May 24, 2005.

1. Nothing a bit of Duct-tape wouldn't fix....
  2. A hinge in the frame? Makes me quite nostalgic for my old GPz750...................
  3. holy crap, that been one hard crash at high speed.
  4. hahaha as much as i love the new gixxer that sucks... but it is damm funny none the less :D
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. slap your twin in that frame and it would have shaken it apart before he'd even warmed it up :LOL: $10,000 vibrator :wink:
  7. mmm

Looks like a "frame up" to me!
  8. hmm now come to tink of it I have seen this b4 on a suzuki GSXR1000.... I saw some crushed ones at the auction and every one had their frame broken in thesame spot...
  9. That gixxer in the photos had actually had a high speed crash the week before its frame supposedly went fubar at 100mph.Hmmm,a bike snaps in half at 100mph and only the front end washes out hey :roll: Those pics are every where on the net.I reckon its just an R1 riders conspiracy to try and regain some of their claim to fame,lol! :LOL: :LOL:
  10. What claim to fame? Suzis and Yammys.....fame.....BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
  11. I see someone who hasnt read the new AMCN with the hyperbike shootout yet,or maybe you just havent seen any WSB rounds this year mate!? :D :LOL: :p Oh yeah,and didnt you know Honda riders are just show ponies? :D :wink: :LOL:
  12. :D :p

Suzi always have the odd year of the two year release cycle, anextra year of development over the other superbikes is bound to produce results. But I didn't notice any suzis winning the Aussie superbikes this past weekend.

My guess is this is just going to turn out to be a cover up recall so suzuki can change that god ugly exhaust. :p (there is nothing to suggest that there is a problem so far.....apparently there was contact with a wall during the incident in question)
  13. Here's a vid of another time when gixxersrule tried to intimidate me.

14. lol,any excuse will do hey? :LOL: Gixxers have had it over those gayboy CBRs for years now :D :p Aussie supers?Sorry dont know what your talking about! :D Maybe you need to look at the AMA Supers,good ol Matt Mladin handing the others their arses on a regular basis. :LOL:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :p :D You can pick on my exhaust all you want as i mono past your old mans bike. :LOL: :p :D
  15. Thats a pretty sh!tty weld, id be a bit worried if i had one, seems Suzi's quality control needs some adjustments.
  16. lol,yeah,beacuse so many have been snapping havent they?NOT! :LOL: :LOL: One bike getting hammered into a wall at 160ks plus and getting fubar doesnt equal QC problems imho. :D