Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2005 gs500f

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ginji, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's time to part with my first bike, it's an 05 GS500F with 93,xxxkm on the clock. Engine has about 50,000km on it

Mechanically, it's in great condition. Starts first time, it has had a full service, valve check, battery replaced, new front brake pads and new spark plugs.

There is some small damage to the exhaust, scratches on the rear fairings (and faded paint) and some other minor cosmetic damage (person I used to work with reversed into it, and was a pain to get anything out of - got most of it)

Comes with a service manual, some spare parts too (mirror, indicator, foot peg)

Currently unregistered, but if the buyer is in NSW then I will get a blue slip as part of the sale.

Asking $4,000 (but come talk to me!)

2. Price drop, asking $3,500

3. Best of luck with your sale bud.
    GS500's are regularly sold in here, purely on their popularity for the learner rider and beyond. What might enhance your chances would be some pics, if you have some lying around.
    All the best (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.