Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2004 gs500f

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bloker87, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all!

I'm selling my GS500F to upgrade to a bigger bike.

Its a 2004 model with lots of upgrades - K&N filter, Custom exhaust (which sounds AWESOME!), I have re jetted the carbies, tinted windscreen, bar ends, 15 tooth front sprocket (down 1 tooth from stock), new front 'sonic' springs (still linear but don't bottom out over speed bumps like stock did) and blue gauge lights.

I have also just replaced the battery, chain, rear sprocket, and both sets of brake pads.

It currently has 39,800km on the clock.

I am selling with RWC and rego until December 2011.

I don't have any pics at the moment, but will take some this weekend and post up.

If anyone has any questions, please ask!!

Phone Ryan on 0438011093 or email on bloker87@gmail.com
  2. Hahaha, ps I'm looking for $5500 from a fellow netrider. :) thought that bit of info might be handy...
  3. Sorry this is not an expression of interest in buying, I already have a gs500f, have you got some info you can pm me about how you did the blue gauge lights,

4. Pilgrim, i'm sure it's been said before, but with a nick like that you should be riding a Duke (KTM)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.