Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2004 Ducati 998S Final edition

Discussion in 'Archived' started by V2, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 V2, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    For sale is my Final Edition 998S. The bike is in very good condition. I've owned it for the past 5years. Has been used for Sunday rides only.

The final edition was released with Ohlin's Suspension front and rear (other 998S models had Ohlin's rears only). An incredible bike to ride and very limited numbers (I believe 500 worldwide).

Accessories include Carbon Fibre Parts, Power Commander, Rizoma Clutch Cover, New Shoria Battery, New Tires. 50k service just carried out.

The bike has just over 50,000 kilometers (used as a ride bike not lounge room decoration) but still looks very good. Obviously some stone chips but still very presentable. The bike has to go - listed elsewhere at $19,100 (cheapest by far) will also give a $500 Netrider Discount.

Contact me if any further information is required.

B. D. e. c.

ps - This is an Aussie delivered 998S FE, not an import.

A couple more mug shots
    IMG_7857.JPG IMG_7852.JPG
  2. Lovely.

Good luck with the sale
  3. OK - I believe the bike is reasonably priced. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looks like its a buyers market at the moment.
  4. It's not unreasonably priced mate for what it is.
    It's just that not everyone has the coin to splash the best part of $20k on a 10 yo bike with 50k on it. You can buy a lot of bike with less klms and warranty for that, so you are probably pitching your sale to a very small pool of potential die hard ducatisti buyers.

I'd love to buy it as it's one of my dream bikes and I'm looking for a new play thing but my toy money box is about $10k short unfortunately so will have to settle for a base model early 916, or a k6 gixxer or similar. If I moved money out of elsewhere to make up the 10k deficit in my toys money stash the wife would castrate me! Lol
    Good luck with the sale. I'm sure it will sell.
  5. Price Dropped

Now $18,200
  6. Nice bike, hope you get what you want for it, however if it's an Aussie delivered bike it's got tyres not tires.
  7. Price Drop $18,000
  8. Price Drop $17,500
  9. Price Drop $16,500
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.