Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2003 zxr250c $3800

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Whiteyy, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Viffer89, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Up for sale is a 2003 Kawasaki ZXR250 in fantastic condition.

When I got my license I first bought a 2009 Ninja 250 only to discover it did not perform as good as it looks. I then upgraded to this bike and never looked back! I searched all over Melbourne for the best four cylinder 250, and I found it in this bike.

As this bike was imported brand new into Australia (have sales forms to prove this) it has very low genuine km's on it (you would be hard pressed to find a grey import with less than 100,000 genuine k's on it) and a fully documented service history from the day it drove out of the dealership til today.

Here are some features
    - Brand new chain and sprockets (less than 50km on them)
    - Brand new Pirelli sport demon rear tyre (less than 50km on it)
    - Rego till Nov
    - Aftermarket muffler (also have original)
    - Full service history with two services in the last six months
    - Low, genuine k's
    - New battery fitted

Here's a video of the bike running, the sound quality of my phone doens't really do it justice however.
    [media=youtube]HTVcyqSNAqs[/media]

Call or text 0416775032 if you have any questions, test rides welcome with a deposit
    Selling due to upgrade

Attached Files:

2. Very tempting ... Now that my ZZR250 has been written off I was going to upgrade to a Ninja 650RL, but your bike is convincing me otherwise ...

EDIT: Rego till Nov, does that include RWC?

3. Nah gotta organize your own RWC, it passed one last September so I can't imagine it would need anything other than the original exhaust.

4. That's me out then ...

FYI it's technically illegal to sell a vehicle in Victoria with rego if you don't provide a roadworthy. You'll have to return the plates and get a refund on the remaining rego, then drop the price of the bike accordingly. So the new owner will need to pay $892 (exc the additional cost of the RWC) in addition to purchase price to get it back on the road, using the VicRoads fee calculator.

http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Registration/BuySellTransferVehicles/BuyingSelling/

5. Oh didn't realise, I'll get a RWC done in that case.

6. plenty of people buy and sell without a rwc, its up to the purchaser to do it.

but ive heard this debate plenty of times, maybe try a search of it

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.