Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2003 z1000

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Whitie, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    Im going to copy this straight from my bike sales add..8-[8-[8-[

$6500 AS IS OR $7000 SERVICED AND A ROAD WORTHY (DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FIND THE TIME).
    42200k.
    REG UNTILL 08 NOV 2012
    VENTURA RACK.
    PILLION SEAT COWL.
    1000K OLD BRAKE PADS FRONT AND REAR WITH NEW FLUID (DONE BY A BIKE SHOP I FOUND IN WOOLONGONG OVER THE CHRISTMAS BREAK)
    2000K OLD "D.I.D. GOLD/GOLD" CHAIN (DONE BY BRIGHTON KAWASAKI)
    2000K OLD FRONT AND REAR SPROCKETS (DONE BY BRIGHTON KAWASAKI)
    3000K OLD CLUTCH (DONE BY BRIGHTON KAWASAKI)
    FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION HAS RACE TEC GOLD UPGRADE OF SOME SORT. FIRST OWNER DID IT & IVE CONFIRMED WITH THE SHOP THAT CARRIED OUT THE WORK. (DONE BY HOEY RACING IN ADELAIDE)
    HID 5000K LOW BEAM.
    BLACK CRG ADJUSTABLE BRAKE AND CLUTCH LEAVERS.
    BLACK RIZOMA RAISERS.
    BLACK RIZOMA BARS.
    BLACK RIZOMA GRIPS.
    BLACK RIZOMA MIRRORS.
    BLACK RIZOMA PRO GUARD .
    TIDY TAIL & LED NUMBERPLATE LIGHT.
    LED INDICATORS.
    2 BROTHERS CARBON FIBER SLIP-ONS.
    WAITING FOR 2 REPLACEMENT 2 BROTHERS EXHAUST BANDS AND BOLTS FROM PETER STEPHEN AS THEY ARE LOOKING A BIT DAGGY.

FOR ROADWORTHY, THE BIKE WILL REQUIRE THE OEM EXHAUSTS TO BE PUT BACK ON. (ITS A 10 MINS, 2 ALLEN KEY AND A SHIFTER JO8). AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE PIC OF THE NUMBERPLATE, IVE ALREADY BEEN DOWN TO BRIGHTON KAWASAKI AND BROUGHT A "MUDGUARD" FOR THE BACK)

ALSO SUPPLIED ARE ALL THE OEM PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN CHANGED INCLUDING EXHAUST, SERVICE BOOK, TOOL KIT AND 2 KEYS.

THIS BIKE IS ALOT OF FUN TO RIDE..THE SOUND OF THE 2 BROS PIPES TURNS PEOPLES HEADS THAT ARENT EVEN INTO BIKES. OTHER MOTORCYCLISTS ARE AWARE YOUR AROUND AND ITS VERY HARD NOT TO BE HEARD... BUT IT'S TO MUCH FUN MAKING NOISE..!! ALWAYS RECEIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE CONDITION ITS IN AND A POLISHED LIP ON A 190 REAR LOOKS VERY NICE

THE FIRST OWNER AND MYSELF HAVE DONE MOST OF THE K'S AS THE SECOND OWNER DIDN'T RIDE IT MUCH. I COMMUTE 40KS ROUND TRIP INTO THE CITY DAILY.

2. It's still sitting in the garage..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.