Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2003 Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nightowl, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2003 Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic Cruiser - SOLD

I've finally decided to sell my cruiser. Have another bike and this one is simply not being ridden as much as it should be.

Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic cruiser

- Manufactured late 2002, first registered in 2003
    - Colour: Pearl White & Silver-blue
    - Low kms: 15,705
    - LAMS approved (learner legal)
    - Registered to end of Dec 2011
    - In great condition, always garaged, stock pipes, large capacity Willie & Max saddlebags with reflective rear panels, K&N air filter, handlebar mounted clock, tool kit, spare key, lock, reg. serviced (& oil changed every 3,000kms). Runs beautifully.
    - RWC will be supplied
    - *Incl. 2 helmets FREE with bike; HJC (full face) sze XL & THH (open face) sze XXL

Please pm me if interested.

Attached Files:

2. more pics ...

Attached Files:

3. Hope the Star finds a good home Nightowl ! She looks in top condition ...
  4. Thanks Mad Marty, I love this bike, will be sad to see it go but it's time. Hope so too.

To add:

*Am also including 2 helmets FREE with bike; HJC (full face) sze XL & THH (open face) sze XXL

Attached Files:

5. Looks VERY nice. Hope she finds as good a home! Going bike shopping soon? :)
  6. Thanks Lazy Libran ... aah, bike shopping, music to my ears and the stuff dreams are made of, but no, not at the mo'. :)
  7. I had the very same bike, my young son named her Deliliah :) lovely bikes, cofee as. I hope you get a sale sooner, hardly any kms on it too..
    good luck with the sale :)
  8. nice looking bike!

ill forward this on to one or two friends i know are interested in soemthing like this (not sure on their financial fronts, though)

good luck!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks, Goddie! Fitting name ... this one I called Hapy-1 as it brought a smile to the dial. :)

Hey, thanks Enigma, appreciate that. (y)
  10. lovley cruisers bring a smile to anyones dial I must say I did luv cruising on her :)
  11. Very nice. I've sent the details to my sister, to whom I recommended something like this.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Greydog! :)
  13. SOLD.

Bike has gone to a wonderful new home. Mods, would you please close this thread.
  14. Congrats! (y)

Whens the new one coming now? :)
  15. congrats :) so when do you buy a bigger bike? lol
  16. Thanks guys! :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.