Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

2003 Suzuki SV1000S - $4699

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by termis, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A friend of mine is leaving the country this Sunday, so he needs to sell this thing fast --> hence it's listed for well below market value. He won't budge too much from the listed price as anything much below the list, he might as well get rid of it to a used bike dealer.

2003 Suzuki SV1000S, 47k on odo
    Full service done about 500km ago.
    Bike is in Brighton

These are his words:
    "The bike comes with full fearing and is a looker. It was exclusively used for commuting between Brighton and CBD. Never had any problems. Serviced lately and comes with new batery. Rear tire is good for another while. Front tire needs replacement. Brake discs are in very good condition. Rego is good for almost a year. I sell this great bike as I am leaving the country for an overseas assignment."

His name is Flo, 0468 759 500

SOLD -- thanks folks.

sv1000s.

2. jeepers if i had the cash in hand...

3. And my mates about to go finance a new one . . .
    He won't touch a second hand bike unfortunately[-(
    If I had the money too ](*,) , that would be on my list ATM

4. Lucky I'm not in Melbourne. I'd be tempted to just go and buy the bloody thing. Lot of bike for the money.

5. they are gorgeous. I'll have to speak to the finance minister(I know what she'll say) but it's worth a try :)

6. I wonder if he will take credit card.

I'd buy it right away if he did.
    but dont have the cash unfortunately.

7. or paypal?

8. +10000

9. buy it rob. :)

10. Ah, he rang me up and just dumped it off to a used bike dealer. Guess he doesn't have to worry about leaving it behind, but he definitely lost a few grand on the deal.

11. oh well, another bargain goes screaming.

12. bloody oath. even if it was just to make a profit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.